Thursday, May 9, 2019



Fatal Error

My Map program created a fatal error while adding icons for different factions and I can not access the previous map .   So I have started the map from scratch and made multiple backups now .   Going forward I have made the map a bit smaller . 

Starting May here I am going to gut a few things and simplify a few others . There will still be special monthly missions going ahead .

Campaign points :   5 points for a victory, with a Plus 5 for the Special mission .  Imperial Victories will negate points/tiles back to the Invaders deployment zones on the map ( and area of 5 tiles )

Bonus Points : EVERY MISSION
Cut off the head : 1 point for killing an enemy warlord

Overran - 5 points for wiping out  your opponent

Titan Killer - 2 points for killing a Lord of War unit .

Special Bonus points will be added to monthly Special Missions .




No comments:

Post a Comment